The following is a list of the Core Values Apple Plumbing and our employee’s strive to embody. Apple Plumbing has built itself upon these principles. Apple Plumbing expects employees to treat each other and every customer with the following principles in mind: Mission Statement: To maintain, service, and enhance our customers' plumbing and mechanical systems. We will ensure our company’s future and ability to serve our customers through maintaining the highest industry standards, ethical business practices, and steady growth.
- Honesty: We value honesty as the key to a business’ trustworthiness and integrity.
- Respect: We value respecting our customers homes and businesses as if they were our own.
- Family Owned and Operated: We value being founded as a family business and incorporating strong family values in our business’ standards and practices.
- Professionalism: We value our conduct, quality, and service as defining who we are as professionals
- Responsibility: We value taking responsibility for our customer’s needs and the work we perform.
- Reputation: We value our reputation as licensed professionals, a local business, and part of our community.
"The quality of their workmanship, the knowledge and professionalism of their field technicians, and the responsiveness of their office staff has always been well above average. "-George Brown, President, Total Construction Services, Inc.